Peopleloaded | Latest Music | Videos | Entertainment | News | Sport Highlights

PEOPLELOADEDTV

The Glitch Official Movie

The Glitch is an untold story about neither love nor betrayal…
Nothing hurts more that being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you. When the person eventually does, what do you do?
Watch out for this very Educative and controversy solving movie as it hits ur screen soonest.

The Glitch movie is written and directed by Mide Moses from the stable of Mackpiecestudios

Watch and Enjoy below:-

19 Comments

19 Comments

1. Zainab

June 23, 2020 at 8:31 am

Tomike should have loss her virginity To her boyfriend instead of the old man.job well done guys

2. Adekunle Daniel

June 23, 2020 at 8:38 am

The lady is at fault,Gods time is the best,and when you try to help him do His work it leads to destruction, u never gave your future guy sex but u slept with another man in the name of trying to help him.God wanted the guy to know they are not meant for each other that’s why He intervene by giving him the right Job.thank God for God..I learnt a lot from this story

3. tolu Gomes

June 23, 2020 at 8:46 am

it’s really an interesting movie a must watch for every one who is in love or hasn’t found love or you think you can Hussle with a man it really pays to be patient

4. Omope Benjamin

June 23, 2020 at 9:13 am

Only those is such situation will known how it feels. But opening up to him is enough. If there is love and mutual understanding between them. Y’all can settle the issue in peace!

5. Marvelite

June 23, 2020 at 9:14 am

Hmmnn… I think tomike supposed not to do that since she can wait for that long, to secure a job for her boyfriend should not take her virginity..
    If she truly want to lose her virginity for her birthday, it should be with her boyfriend…
    So being in ayo’s shoe, na go be that oo..

6. Adenike

June 23, 2020 at 9:28 am

If I am Tomike I will not allow that man to sleep with me oo, will keep trusting God for a better offer.

• Omolola

June 23, 2020 at 3:25 pm

As for me she shouldn’t have done that because she has already promised her boyfriend her virginity although she did it for her boyfriend sake but it not in their agreement

7. Bankole

June 23, 2020 at 9:34 am

As for me,I will definitely let go of the lady and d job. Because if I eventually marry her and I remember the stuff ha,I will react oooo. And I can’t even work in that company,seeing the man that deflower my wife,what have been keeping for many years,like seriously I can’t take it.

8. Bishops

June 23, 2020 at 2:48 pm

I’m gonna be very controversial.
    First we must learn to not place sex as the priority in any relationship.
    Now come to the part of Ayo! It’s very hurtful and would affect his trust and respect for Tomike if and only if he’s not so mature. Shit happens. This time, she did it for him. Now the big controversy. Who told you Tomike that the MD won’t ask for it again.?
    That’s where she made a mistake.
    Trying to control things in her own wisdom.
    As for Ago, it’s hurtful. But LOVE as it is called, Forgives.
    If he truly loved her, he would bear the sore. Carry the scar as a sacrifice for loving Tomike. Here’s the point. If we must live in love, we MUST be ready to be stabbed one day by the one we love. It MUST happen. Love doesn’t exist without PAIN. Deep and hurtful wounds will be sustained. In the long run, she made a mistake out of love. This could’ve been avoided..Tomike(Patience is golden).

Ago may want to quit the relationship! But I’d ask. Have you been stuck with her because of sex?
    This brings me back to the first point.
    Never prioritize sex.
    It’s overrated somehow in this part of the world.
    I know some persons will quote Bible here, but it’s my candid opinion.

9. Kolawole seyi

June 23, 2020 at 3:20 pm

This is a serious issue, the lady has made a big mistake but due to my own knowledge the guy should consider her because she did it because of his jobless he had,he should try to forgive her

• Sikiru Ayobami

June 23, 2020 at 8:20 pm

Tomike left God to decide on her own, she could have asked God for wisdom before taking such a drastic decision. God will never put man’s food in the mouth of a lion. But Ayo should understand that Tomike did that for his sake, he should consider the fact that Tomike wanted the best for him but she didn’t take the right step. Great One, I commend you both. More Grace.

10. Skot

June 23, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Inasmuch as Tomike is at fault, i think we should also try to understand her reason in some way. She could have come up with something later, like say she got raped by some hoodlums on her way home. She opened up to Ayo cos she wouldn’t able to live with the guilt.

But then, she was meant to have discussed it him the very first time the man had proposed to sleep with her.

A wonderful job there guys. The world is definitely gona pay homage to y’all in earnest.

11. Damilola

June 23, 2020 at 9:11 pm

Good work guys, patience pays…we shouldn’t run more than our shadows.

12. Oladunni Dawodu

June 23, 2020 at 11:06 pm

Very interesting movie. The MD is such a shameless man and shouldn’t ask for sex just because he wants to help. And Tomike shouldn’t have given the man what he asked for because he does not deserve her virginity. The movie is a nice one and all ladies should learn from it. But sha Ayo suppose return d slap.

13. Victor

June 24, 2020 at 8:05 am

She shouldn’t have done that, God time is the best, Weldon guys

14. Omole Ayomide Tayo

June 24, 2020 at 8:28 am

I think it’s not tomike’s falut… All the fault goes to that man . How on Earth could he have doke that to his friends daughter… What a wicked world…. But tomike.. you should have told your bf atleast…
    If am to be in AYO’s shoes…
    I would love tomike over and over again… She is nothing but a wife material……
    God bless you guys..

• Clemtina Ajibola

June 28, 2020 at 11:18 am

That’s great, I most greatly comment… I love your vibes and the action you all put… Once again I applaud you guys..

Tomike should realized that she made a very wrong decision and accept her mistake.

And as for Ayo he should understand Tomike’s plight and forgive her, according to the scripture love is forgiveness.
      So my advice for them is that they go back to God in prayers and ask for forgiveness and continue in their relationships..

15. Olorunfemi

June 26, 2020 at 9:56 am

Tomike shouldn’t have done that because she wants to secure a job for her man because no man would ever forget that. Good job guys👍 more grace to do more.

16. Clemtina Ajibola